Friday, May 9, 2008

Ok, so I am baking today....


I don't particularly love to bake. When I finally get into it, I usually enjoy it. But, I don't really look forward to it. There are a couple of reasons for this:




1. I don't like things to be messy, and for some reason when I bake, I feel like my kitchen gets destroyed!


2. I don't like that with baking experimentation is limited. I like to cook by how I feel- to take a recipe and tweak it with what I think will make it more accomodating to my palate. That being said, I tried this recipe from The Barefoot Contessa on Food Network, and OMG! So good...I keep calling them my little sugar bombs...because they are sweet, but they are soooooooo good. I did change something- but not on purpose, I accidentally put too much butter in them, but who cares? They came out great, and so I am giving you the recipe with my mistake included.






preheat oven to 350!


3 cups flour


1 tsp baking soda


1 tsp sea salt


1/2 cup corn starch




sift dry ingredients together and set aside.

No comments: